Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
1 signed up for this.
From Our Editors
From its five-story, 80-foot-wide IMAX screen to its immersive displays of golf artifacts, the World Golf Hall of Fame doesn't do anything on a small scale. A not-for-profit initiative of the World Golf Foundation, the facility pays homage to golf's most prolific players, while encouraging guests to become active participants in the game.
- Size: Historic artifacts and interactive exhibits bring more than five centuries of golf lore to life
- Permanent Exhibitions: Stroll through exhibits on past inductees to learn about some of the greatest to ever play the game, including the new exhibit Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf
- Crown Jewel: A life-size replica of the original Swilcan Bridge at the Old Course at St. Andrews in Scotland
- Eye Catcher: The view of the entire World Golf Village from the 190-foot Trophy Tower; also the collection of trophies, including the Ryder Cup
- Hands-On Activity: An 18-hole, natural-grass putting green and a 132-yard island green challenge hole, at which guests can take swings and compete in a monthly closest-to-the-pin contest. A round on the course is included in admission.
- Don't Miss: A chance to swing replica clubs from the 1800s in the Royal and Ancient Game exhibit