What You'll Get
- One-Day Admission for Two and $15 Value for Food: Valid February 9–11, 2018
- One-Day Admission for Four and $30 Value for Food: Valid February 9–11, 2018
This offer is valid for food and soft drinks, bottled water, and coffee purchases only located in the Main Dining Hall (Inside) and Gyro Booth (Outside). Valid for Loukomades (‘‘Greek Honey Puffs’’) and other Greek Pastries. Not valid for beer and wine, or for food and drink offered by outside private vendors. Admission is free for children 12 and under.
- Friday, February 9: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 10: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, February 11: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2018. You must print a hard copy version of Voucher and present at admissions gate for entry! Not redeemable on mobile app. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for food and soft drink, bottled water, and coffee purchases only located in the Main Dining Hall (Inside) and Gyro Booth (Outside). Valid for Loukomades (''Greek Honey Puffs'') and other Greek Pastries. Not valid for Beer & Wine or for food and drink which may be offered by outside private vendors, or for any other purposes other than as stated. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Stefanos Super Greek Festival
This February, St. Stefanos brings Greece to Florida during its Super Greek Festival. Visitors experience the cuisine, music, and art of Athens and beyond with the fest's vast array of entertainment and activities.
- Food and drinks: Homemade, authentic Greek bites, like freshly sliced gyros, flaky baklava, and more, sate festival-goers' appetites while a selection of Greek beer and wine quenches the thirst of those of-age.
- Music and dancing: Greek DJ Phil "The Thrill" Gaitan spins lively beats amid other live performances from Greek bands. Meanwhile, guests of all ages partake in traditional Greek dancing lessons from seasoned instructors.
- Arts and crafts: Visitors flex their creative muscles at various crafting stations while others peruse booths from over 20 vendors selling various hand-crafted art and jewelry.