What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
Tampa tour options from Magic Carpet Glide
- $32 for a two-hour Segway tour of Tampa; valid Monday–Thursday ($65 value)
- $36 for a two-hour Segway tour of Tampa; valid any day of the week ($65 value)
St. Pete tour options from St. Pete Segway Tours
- $32 for a two-hour Segway tour of St. Pete; valid Monday–Thursday ($32 value)
- $36 for a two-hour Segway tour of St. Pete; valid any day of the week ($65 value)
Sarasota tour options from Sarasota by Segway
- $32 for a two-hour Segway tour of Sarasota; valid Monday–Thursday ($65 value)
- $36 for a two-hour Segway tour of Sarasota; valid any day of the week ($65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 24hr in advance. Must sign waiver. Not valid for night tours. Not valid 11/22/17 - 11/28/17, 12/20/17 - 1/9/18, or 3/1/18 - 4/8/18. Valid only at the location purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magic Carpet Glide
Magic Carpet Glide shows off their three cities—Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota—with one of the smoothest rides around. After a brief introduction to Segway mechanics, people are easily ferried over long distances, going places normally only available to those on foot or bike. In Tampa, for instance, visitors cruise the walkways of the Tampa Riverwalk. Travelers in St. Petersburg, on the other hand, get up close and personal with the bayside pier and the Dalí Museum, where they have to be careful that their rides don't melt out from under them.