Be entertained and informed on an official City Sightseeing San Antonio '2-in-1' tour that includes a river cruise along the San Antonio River Walk and a 48-hour valid Hop-on Hop-off double-decker bus tour ticket.
With a combination of live guides and recorded commentary, you'll enjoy the sights of downtown and the Pearl Brewery District.
The 40 minute River Cruise is a relaxing way to admire this popular area of the city.
On the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour, you have the flexibility to hop on and off as much as you like at any of the 19 stops on the route to see the attractions that interest you, such as The Alamo, The Pearl, Tower of the Americas, Museum of Art, or Market Square.
About This Deal
Hop On Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Hop On Hop Off:
- 111 Alamo Plaza - Next to Kilwins Ice-Cream Shop, San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Pearl Brewery - Stops at Pearl Entertainment Complex, a culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio Riverwalk/Museum Reach
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- 100 Auditorium Cir - Veterans Memorial Park: Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio - Visit the first fully air-conditioned hotel in the world. Their elite clientele has included Presidents Eisenhauer and Johnson as well as Eleanor Roosevelt, Judy Garland, Princess Grace and more recently, George Clooney. (Bus stop on the southeast corner of Travis Park)
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Historic Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown
- Blue Star Arts Complex - King William Historic District: The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- Southtown - Southtown has been described as a vibrant neighborhood just blocks from the city's touristy epicenter but much farther away in spirit. (Bus stop in front of the Friendly Spot restaurant/bar)
- 434 S Alamo St - Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - Tower of the Americas and La Villita: The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva.) La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
The Alamo / Historic Market Square / San Antonio River Walk / King William Historic District / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / San Antonio Museum of Art / San Antonio River / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Alamo Plaza / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Pearl Brewery / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: We pick up at each stop every 20 minute from 8:40am to 5:30pm, and your pass is valid for 48 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers will be requested to wear face masks when sat Downstairs on our London style buses. When sat Upstairs face masks are optional - our buses are of course open top double deckers!
- River Walk Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- 48-hour Official City Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour ($70 value)
- Live Guide
- Fantastic Views
- FREE Appetizer at Mad Dogs ($10 value)
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing San Antonio in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.