About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMMon-Thu4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFri4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Ocean Pacific Grille brings a taste of the Pacific Rim—specifically, the Philippines—to San Diego with its contemporary cuisine. The menu's focus is on fresh seafood, local ingredients, and bold flavors.The chefs seamlessly infuse the restaurant's offerings with other styles of cuisine, too. And to cap things off, there are plenty of refreshing libations to complement the modern Filipino fare. Read on to learn more about a few of the Gaslamp Quarter spot's standout menu items.
- Drink: Sip the Donkey Fresca strawberry mule, a refreshing libation with Russian Standard vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer, plus strawberries and cucumbers.
- Appetizer: The Filipino tocino toast is piled high with creamy burrata, roasted tomatoes, Filipino-style bacon, and balsamic reduction.
- Kilawin: Garnished with crispy garlic, kalamata tapenade, and pickled jicama, the olive-oil grilled octopus makes for a delicious, elegantly plated dish.
- Salad: Roasted beats, juicy peaches, honey goat cheese, crème fraîche, and almond-lime streusel are tossed with greens to form a sweet salad.
- Seafood: For a succulent seafood entree, diners can enjoy Mochiko-seared U10 scallops served beside sweet-potato gnocchi in basil pesto.
- Meat: The slow-braised kare kare short ribs feature a medley of unusual—but delicious—flavors in their peanut-butter jus, eggplant, and Chinese-style long beans.
- Dessert: End meals on a sweet note with the chocolate-dome dessert accompanied by passion-fruit haupia and white-chocolate ganache.