From Our Editors
In Focus: Dunya
- Neighborhood: Nob Hill District
- Cuisine: Mediterranean fusion
- Atmosphere: casual
- Signature dishes: roasted free-range chicken, feta prawns, and moussaka
- Best way to sample the large wine list: Order a flight of three glasses at the bar.
- Best time to visit: Flamenco dancers entertain guests on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month.
- What the name means: Dunya is an Arabic word that roughly translates to "world," which is why Chef Coskun Abik only serves food found on Earth.