About this Business
From Our Editors
In Focus: Goat Hill Pizza
- Established: 1975
- Locations: Potrero Hill, SoMa, and West Portal
- Cuisine: brick-oven pizza with sourdough crust and housemade sauce, as well as pasta and sandwiches
- When to go: The Potrero Hill location offers all-you-can-eat pizza on Monday nights, when servers walk around with a variety of slices and you choose what you want, dim sum–style.
- Restricted-diet options: gluten-free crust and Daiya vegan cheese
- Name inspiration: photos of goats roaming Potrero Hill after the 1906 earthquake
- The horned mascots: Goat Hilda and her offspring, Loretta and Bucky, who remained at the restaurant until 1985, when they moved to Sonoma State Hospital
- Special promos: Goat Hill Rewards earns diners points they can redeem for gift certificates and free pizza on their birthdays.
- Etiquette tips: "Don't throw food" is the No. 3 rule according to Jason, a young artist whose The Rules of Goat Hill for Customers hangs on the wall alongside work created by professional artists.
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page
See something wrong?