From Our Editors
Six Things to Know About International Sports Club
This North Beach dive is a local favorite thanks to a casual vibe and great specials. Open until 2 a.m. every day of the week, International Sports Club is the place to catch a game, shoot some pool, and unwind with friends. Read on for more about this neighborhood watering hole:
- It’s cash only.
- The daily happy hour is no joke. Between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. beers (yes, all of them) and well drinks are just $2.50. Tank up on Anchor Steam, Fat Tire, or whatever happens to be on tap.
- Pool is free on Wednesday nights. Chaulk up for free billiards every Wednesday to sharpen your skills, and then put your hard work to the test during a Tuesday tournament.
- It’s down the street from Bimbos. Catching a show at Bimbo’s 365? International is the spot to get your night started before a concert, or to revel in the afterglow.
- Dogs are welcome. Bring Fido. Make friends.
- No locks, no problems. In classic dive fashion there are no locks on the bathroom, so remember to knock.