From Our Editors
Little Star Pizza: A User’s Guide
- Appetizer: Housemade garlic bread with mozzarella and fresh basil
- Deep-dish pizza: Classic—sausage, mushrooms, onions, and green bell peppers
- Thin-crust pizza: White Pie—garlic-olive-oil base topped with mozzarella, roasted zucchini, tomatoes, and feta
- Dessert: Cheesecake
The Vibes: Jukeboxes set the mood and music at Little Star Pizza’s locations, where diners sit at casual tables and booths. Exposed brick surrounds the Valencia Street location, while rustic wood planks serves as the decor on Solano Ave.
- Deep dish pizzas take about 25 minutes to bake
- Thin crust pizzas take about 12 minutes to bake
- For guaranteed seating, use OpenTable to make a reservation at the Albany location. The other two locations are first come, first served, first pizza’d.
- Delivery is available via Center City Delivery, a bicycle delivery service.