Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
2 signed up for this.
About this business
From Our Editors
Live Sushi Bar and Live Sushi Bistro blend tradition with innovation in the rice-wrapped fish arts at both welcoming restaurants. Both distinct locations share lunch, dinner, and drink menus, as well as experienced staff and sushi chefs who demonstrate their skills at a sushi bar outfitted with seats for dining spectators.
A Sampling of Sushi
- Bergschneider Roll: barbecued eel and creamy avocado topped with salmon
- Live Uni Hand Roll: sea urchin, shiso, and salmon roe with a quail egg
- Live Scallop: served raw on a pillow of rice or tempura-fried with onions
Some Not-Sushi Options
- Nabeyaki Ramen: savory broth brimming with tender noodles, shrimp tempura, grilled chicken, squid, and egg
- Short Rib Teriyaki: grilled, marinated bone-in beef
- Ankimo: steamed monkfish liver with an aromatic combination of ginger, onion, and tangy ponzu sauce
- More than 25 sakes, including everything from delicate daiginjo to accessible nigori
- Themed flights of three complementary sakes also offered
- Three Japanese beers?Sapporo, Asahi Dry, and Kirin?wash down big meals