From Our Editors
In Focus: Mocha’s Cafe and Grill
- Established: 1991
- Located inside: the California Public Utilities Commission building
- Best reason to get some work done here: Mocha’s has free WiFi plus an array of espresso drinks to keep you energized.
- Where do the beans come from?: Peet’s Coffee
- When to go: breakfastime when the chef just might make your morning pancakes in a fun shape to brighten your morning
- Eco-friendly practices: All of Mocha’s forks, knives, and plates are biodegradable.