From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Molotov’s
If it isn’t obvious by the stickers and graffiti on the walls, then the Pogues blaring from the jukebox should clue you in: Molotov’s is a punk-rock dive bar. Here are a few more things you need to know before mohawking your hair and heading over:
- The local CBS affiliate named it one of San Francisco’s Best Jukebox Bars in 2012. Expect to hear Motorhead and the Ramones alongside the Wu-Tang Clan and Johnny Cash.
- The beer selection includes cheap lagers and craft brews. Molotov’s makes it easy to follow up a flavorful Fat Tire with a $2 PBR.
- There are pool tables and pinball machines.
- Dogs are welcome. Bring Rex for a night of interspecies bonding.
- It’s cash only. Luckily, there’s an ATM on hand to refill wallets.