About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
From Our Editors
Vivid hues are woven throughout MooDee's Indian Cuisine's interior, most notably in the form of quirky, cartoon vegetables dotting the walls. The eatery's authentic Indian fare, however, is just as colorful. Plus, there are options for omnivores and vegetarians alike. Read on to learn about a few:
- Soup: Bowls of rasam, a South Indian soup, use tamarind juice as a base, combined with tomatoes, chili peppers, and a host of seasonings.
- Appetizer: Vegetable manchurians, or deep-fried vegetable balls, are served dry or slathered in a soy-sauce gravy.
- Entree: The vivid orange tone that brightens the flavorful pindi chole, a classic Punjabi dish, is a result of cooking white chickpeas and chana dal with a cloth bag filled with spices and tea leaves.
- Appetizer: Whet your appetite with seven boti kebabs made with intensely marinated mutton pieces.
- Biryani: This traditional mixed-rice entree combines basmati rice, rich Indian spices, and the protein of your choice, with options ranging from goat to chicken to prawns.
- Entree: Heaps of chili powder help create a spicy madras curry served with juicy chicken.