From Our Editors
Meet the Owner: Sherri Wheeler
Sherri Wheeler describes her salon as funky, but without attitude. She might consider it something akin to an art studio. After all, the salon does feature a rotating lineup of work from local artists. But even more important than what’s on the walls is her own particular form of artistry: hair coloring. Here are the stats behind this art-minded colorist:
- Education: Framesi Italy and Toni & Guy
- Credentials: certified colorist
- Years Practicing: 12 years
- Specialty: color treatments, in which, to quote her, she ”strives to combine technical execution with a creative edge.”
- Styling in other venues: She’s styled for runways, magazines, and in Platform Education venues.