About this Business
From Our Editors
Panini: A User’s Guide
- Salad: Palms Deluxe—goat cheese, avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, candied pecans, and balsamic dressing
- Panini: organic roasted yams with feta, cilantro, and aioli
- Cold drink: organic italian soda
- Hot drink: white mocha
- Every panini includes a salad.
- Save some room for candy; customers will find Mars Bars and several imported Kit Kat varieties at the register.
While You’re Waiting: Get your taste buds tingling with anticipation by checking out the glass display cases stocked full with paninis, baked goods, and other treats.
While You’re in the Neighborhood
Before: Play pinball and shop for shirts at Free Gold Watch (1767 Waller Street).
After: Buy a painting at Creativity Explored (3245 16th Street), which helps artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit, and sell their works.
If You Can’t Make It, Try This: Trade paninis for the classic reuben sandwiches at Blue Front Cafe (1430 Haight Street).
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page