From Our Editors
- Specialty: thin-crust pizzas crowned with seasonal ingredients that change every week
- Suggested toppings: Fodor’s recommends the “stellar” white anchovies, while Eater SF endorses “anything with a farm egg cracked on it.”
- Sample specialty pie: braised brisket, caramelized onions, whole-grain mustard, cabbage slaw
- Other eats: daily-changing cheeseboard, housemade flourless chocolate cake
- The wait: pretty significant on weekends, since Pizzetta 211 only has four tables inside and doesn’t take reservations. Drinks and blankets are available to those waiting for tables.
- Alternatives to dining in: take-out via in-person or over-the-phone ordering. Due to the pizzeria’s tiny size, it doesn’t make deliveries.