From Our Editors
In Focus: Revamp Salon
- What it is: a modern boutique salon
- The vibe: casual and breezy with a hint of humor
- Who runs it: a small team that has 60-plus years of combined experience
- What customers rave about: the staff’s friendliness and wisdom
- Signature treatment: Brazilian blowouts
- Other services: highlights, coloring treatments, and convenient clean-ups
- Products used in the salon: Redken, L’Oreal, Wella
- All services include: a consultation, shampoo, and blow-dry with finishing
- Best way to get a free haircut: Volunteer to model for the stylists’ internal education program.
- Worst way to get a free haircut: Stand on a ladder just below a ceiling fan.