All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Leg Walking Tour for Two
- One Leg Walking Tour for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for one leg Tour (Downtown, Chinatown or Yerba Buena). The deal is for any 1 of the 3 available choices. (Downtown, Chinatown or Yerba Buena) Additional legs can be purchased directly from the merchant. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
SK Morton has an answer to practically any question a tourist can ask about San Francisco, since he's both an expert and an imaginative fibber. Podcaster and author of the upcoming guide book, I Left My Heart In San Francisco and All I Got Was This Lousy Rash, SK Morton is a renaissance funnyman who infuses his own brand of non-PC humor into his "lousy" walking tours. To get an idea of what his outings are like, SK Morton wants prospective tour-goers to imagine "Don Rickles as the skipper of a Disneyland riverboat."
Some of the Landmarks You'll Visit
- Downtown Leg: View the skyline from a rooftop garden, tour the only Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building in San Francisco, and examine a piece of art by famed sculptor Ruth Asawa.
- Chinatown Leg: Walk down Waverly Place (aka "The Street of Painted Balconies"), visit the oldest Chinese Temple in the United States, and sample teas at Golden State Fortune Cookie Factory.
- Yerba Buena Leg: Learn about the city's humble beginnings in Portsmouth Square, listen to anecdotes about the Gold Rush at Empire Park, and spot historic buildings that remained after the 1906 earthquake in Hotaling Place.
Know Before You Go
- Though there will be plenty of jokes that make grownups chuckle, there won't be any profanity. Children are welcome at each tour.
- San Francisco's temperature varies greatly throughout the day. Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Each guest will receive a map and bottle of water before the tour.