From Our Editors
In Focus: Sundance Kabuki Cinemas
- Ticketing: reserved-seat ticketing for all shows
- Number of auditoriums: 8
- Seating: 175–500 people in each auditorium
- Parking: discounted validated parking at the Japantown garages
- For adults 21 and older: special daily showings that exclude chatty teens, squirrely kids, and crying infants. Alcohol is also sold in the auditorium during these shows.
- Most comfortable seats in the house: the rocking-chair loveseats with small tables in auditoriums 7 and 8
- Snacks besides popcorn and soda: sandwiches, salads, desserts, cocktails, beer, and wine
- Eco-friendly measures: Kabuki now only uses packaging that can be composted, reused, or recycled.
- Rentals: Guests can rent out an auditorium in the theater for parties, meetings, or private screenings of Howard the Duck