From Our Editors
In Focus: Sunstream Coffee
- Specialties: Brazilian coffee and snacks
- Accolades: SFWeekly named it the best Brazilian snack shop in 2011.
- What to get for the fruit lover: the Açai na Tigela or açai bowl, with bananas and granola
- What to get for the meat lover: the coxinhas—fried dumplings filled with shredded chicken and Catupiry cheese
- Drink most likely to make you feel like a real Brazilian: Order the cafezinho, an espresso-sized cup of very strong, very sweet black coffee popular throughout Brazil.
- Delivery: yes, for orders over $10 (and it’s free, too)