From Our Editors
In Focus: The Chameleon Cafe
- Specialties: breakfast sandwiches and paninis on freshly baked bread
- Beverages: espresso drinks, wine, and beer
- Clientele: freelancers, students, and other folks quietly working
- Amenities: free WiFi
- The vibe: Two walls of windows and plush couches invite guests to linger.
- Best food that’s not on the menu: Food trucks regularly park outside the café, selling their grub and creating a carnival-like atmosphere inside.
- Payment accepted: cash only