From Our Editors
In Focus: Citrus Club
- The name: a reference to the citrus that cooks use in lieu of heavy oils to craft classic Asian soups and noodle dishes
- Suggested soups: Thai-coconut shrimp wonton, hot and sour vegetable noodle
- Notable noodles: egg noodles tossed with bean sprouts and carrots in orange mint-citrus sauce; chow fun noodles tossed with garlic beef, shitake mushrooms, and snow peas
- To drink: sake-spiked martinis and margaritas, craft beer by the bottle, specialty teas
- Location: just a block away from Golden Gate Park.
- How to get there: The 7, 33, and 71 buses stop right outside the door.