From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About The Corner Store
This aptly named restaurant really does serve a little bit of everything, from hangover-friendly brunch dishes and coffee to fresh California halibut and craft cocktails. Read on to learn more about this eclectic spot in Inner Richmond:
- Brunch is a fan favorite. Buttermilk pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and eggs benedict bring diners in. Bottomless mimosas keep them in their seats.
- Most of the dinner entrees originated in California. The Corner Store Burger is made with Niman Ranch beef, and the oven-roasted chicken is raised in Sonoma County.
- Some of the drinks are locally sourced, too. Sip on the Bay’s own Mr. Espresso coffee or order a hometown brew from the likes of Anchor Steam or Speakeasy Ales & Lagers.
- The Burger & Shake special is extra-special. Order this combo and you’ll receive the house burger and a boozy milk shake, such as the Manhattan Shake with bourbon, sweet vermouth, cherry syrup, and vanilla ice cream.
- Some of the old-fashioned sodas are made in-house. Try the cucumber, blueberry-ginger, or grapefruit varieties.