What You'll Get
Head to San Francisco's historic Presidio to use your admission ticket to The Walt Disney Family Museum, a fascinating tribute to the tremendous accomplishments of the animation pioneer. Enter the brick building and lose yourself in 40,000 square feet (3,715 square meters) of interactive galleries appealing to kids and adults alike.
See early drawings, cartoons, and films created by Walt, and hear about his disappointments and triumphs at listening stations narrated in his own voice. Sit back and watch a Disney classic at the Fantasia-themed theater. Marvel at the staggering collection of awards Walt won, and don't miss the model of the Disneyland as he initially imagined it.
Upgrade to also gain access to the Diane Disney Miller Exhibition Hall. Tour this inspiring museum at your own pace, staying as long as you wish during opening hours. Before you leave, make sure to take some gorgeous photos of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay through the museum's wall of glass and from the grounds.
Walt Disney's Nine Old Men: Masters of Animation. On view from May 17, 2018 to January 7, 2019, this unique exhibition celebrates the distinctive talents and contributions of The Walt Disney Studios’ most celebrated artists, playfully dubbed the “Nine Old Men” by Walt Disney. Masters of Animation will feature an array of artwork and family mementos from each of the Nine Old Men, including sketchbooks, caricatures, and snapshots, as well as original art from classic animated films such as Pinocchio (1940), Bambi (1942), Peter Pan (1953), Lady and the Tramp (1955), and Sleeping Beauty (1959).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Complimentary coat check is available. All backpacks, parcels and large bags must be checked
- Please silence cell phones while in the galleries
- Non-flash photography is allowed for personal, non-commercial use in the museum, except where noted. Flash photography and the use of professional camera equipment are not allowed in the museum
- Special Exhibit included in general admission - Walt Disney's Nine Old Men: Masters of Animation. On view from May 17, 2018 to January 7, 2019
- The Walt Disney Family Museum general admission
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult
- Special exhibitions (unless selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Walt Disney Family Museum
Open 10am - 6pm; last entry at 4:45pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Walt Disney Family Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.