What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- The X Kids Tech Camp focuses on building minds through the creative use of electronics and organic learning
- Location: Buena Vista Horace Mann, 3351 23rd St, San Francisco, CA
- Date: depending on the option purchased
- Time: see example camp schedule
- Valid for ages 4-16
- View more information about the camp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be ages 4 to 16 to attend. Extended care sessions available from 8-9 a.m., 3-4 p.m., and 4- 5 p.m. for an additional fee. Online reservation required. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The X Kids Tech Camp
At The X Kids Tech Camp, kids take charge of the future. More specifically, they master the cutting-edge robotics technology that will shape the future, honing their creativity and engineering skills in the process. Using tools such as LEGO's robotics-oriented Mindstorm sets, youngsters can build their own toys in hands-on camp sessions. Alternatively, they can learn to program mini land-drones capable of rolling, zigzagging, and jumping more than six inches in the air.