What You'll Get
- What’s included: chiropractic consultation, exam, and one adjustment
- Massage pricing:
- 60-minute massage $107
- 90-minute massage $154.50
- The chiropractor: Dr. Rangnekar received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, California in 2004. He offers services such as chiropractic adjustments, ergonomic evaluation, myofascial release, manual therapy, and more.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Therapeia Massage
Therapeia Massage got its name from an ancient Greek word meaning "healing of the mind, body, and spirit," and that's just what the staff sets out to do. Their goal is to help clients enjoy life more, and they accomplish that through massage, chiropractic care, and endermologie. Treatments are customized to each client and take place in a serene spa atmosphere.