From Our Editors
In Focus: Zanze's Cheesecake
- Number of flavors: Five—traditional, blueberry, chocolate shavings, raspberry, and sour cherry
- What makes the traditional flavor unique: Graham crackers are sprinkled on top rather than placed on the bottom.
- Two words that best describe the texture: light and airy
- Recommended slicing method: fishing line, which is provided (with instructions) with every order
- Decor: It’s simple, with wooden shutters between the kitchen and register and a no-frills glass case for the cakes.