Kids and adults alike can enjoy a fun day out, exploring attractions, admiring exotic animals, and enjoying a game of mini-golf
What You'll Get
Zoo Entry and Putt Putt Combo Passes includes:
- Admission to the zoo
- One round of mini golf
- The zoo and mini-golf course open for the 2020 season on Wednesday, April 1.
Good to Know
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on day of purchase. Not valid on Saturday - Monday of Labor Day Weekend.. Children two and under are free. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value of single-day passes in 1 visit. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon
Whether visitors are in the mood to mine gems, feed a towering giraffe, or whiz down winding water slides, The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon can make these adventures a reality. The spot doesn't just cater to thrill-seekers, though. It provides a day of relaxation with private cabanas complete with lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans—guests can kick back and relax poolside.
The Watering Hole's Attractions:
- Gem Mining: Visitors can dig out fossils, natural and polished gemstones, arrowheads, and seashells in this real mining sluice.
- Jr. Zookeeper: Kids follow the daily routine of real zookeepers, learning to properly care for and feed animals as well as readying the zoo to open.
- Zoo & Safari Park: Guests get to feed the Watering Hole's giraffe or spot zebras, camels, and parrots on the zoo's 30-acre's of land
- Water-park: A lazy river, heated pools, the kid’s tree house with four slides, and three-story slide towers let swimmers splash for hours.
- Racing: Speed-demons can zoom around the Montego Bay Raceway in go-karts, ramping up the adrenaline with the bi-level track that features straight-aways and a bridge.