You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Top Reasons to Stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley
- This four-star hotel is located in the Wasatch Range mountains, a few steps from Deer Valley Resort.
- Luxurious guest rooms are equipped with stone fireplaces, cashmere throws, heated towel racks, and flat-screen TVs.
- At the hotel’s Cena Ristorante and Lounge, you can indulge in authentic Italian dishes and a warm, inviting ambiance.
- Park City’s historic Main Street—lined with art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants—is just a five-minute shuttle ride away.
- The hotel offers amenities for every season: from the heated outdoor pool and hot tubs to shuttle service to the bike and ski storage.
Please note: Cena, the restaurant, is open for breakfast every day and dinner Wednesdays-Sundays. Breakfast is included in all stays. Please contact the hotel’s reservation team with any questions. (877) 288-2978.
Park City, Utah: Historical Mining Town Turned Ski Mecca
Park City has humble roots as a mining town nestled in the Wasatch Range east of Salt Lake City. But in the past 30 years or so, the town has blossomed into an international skiing destination. That’s largely due to Park City Mountain. Each winter, the mountain is blanketed with an average of 365 inches of snow, which means plenty of fresh powder across more than 300 ski runs and eight terrain parks. In the warmer months, you can weave your way through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails.
Back in town, Park City’s former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along Main Street. For about 10 days each January, Park City glams it up Hollywood style as the host of the Sundance Film Festival. When Sundance isn’t in town, you can catch a play, concert, or comedy show at the circa-1929 Egyptian Theatre.