From Our Editors
Whether they're wearing a monster costume or if they've finally shed their human mask, guests of all ages at the Utah Halloween Expo have come to celebrate all things spooky. Take a closer look at who—and what—is coming this year:
- The Monsters: are made by the pros. Guests in the critter-creation business include Jim Henson's Creature Shop and the makeup masters of Face Off.
- The Interactive: get spirited away with virtual reality and experience halloween like never before or stroll through a haunted tunnel that will challenge the senses. If puzzles are your thing, get locked up in one of the escape rooms that require teamwork and mental strength to beat the clock.
- The Costumes: check out the Haunt the Runway competition, Hair Battle, FX Makeup Battle, Cosplay competition, and more.
- The Spooky: the line between fact and fiction blurs when you talk to the ghost, monster, and UFO experts of M&L Paranormal Investigations. Guests can also check out the Mini Monster Zone and gather your little ones for a tale from The Story Witch.
- The Fun: from simple to advanced, learn to build Halloween props and decorations from the pros. Enjoy face painting and action-packed fun that will make even the most stubborn spirits dance.