- 3Quest Challenge for Two
- 3Quest Challenge for Four
- 3Quest Challenge for Six
How it Works
- When you buy your tickets, you’ll make a reservation for your start time and date
- You’ll get an email with the Home Base location, which is where you’ll start your quest
- At the designated start time, you’ll go to Home Base and open the 3Quest email
- From there, you’ll be prompted through the game via your smartphone
3Quest Challenge is a digital adventure that sends participants around the city to complete missions using their smartphones. Participants start at a Home Base, then the game leads them to three checkpoints. At each one, participants answer a question and perform a challenge to collect the next clue and score points. After all three quests are done, the game sends participants back to Home Base to solve one final puzzle using the clues they've earned.
The objective is to get to know the city in a fun and slightly competitive way. Participants can form teams, race their friends, or just have an afternoon of fun with family and friends. And if they ever get stumped, there's a guide on-call to help point participants in the right direction.