- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $35 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
Double M Rodeo
- When it happens: Every Friday and Saturday night, throughout the summer (June 30 – July 29)
- What you’ll see: a bonafide rodeo complete with barrel racing, bull riding, fancy trick riding and more.
- What you’ll eat: smoky barbecue is grilled up right, including juicy hotdogs, thick burgers, and tasty pulled-pork sandwiches.
Double M Rodeo and Western Store
If John Wayne ever stepped through the big screen and asked viewers where he could find some new boots, they'd probably want to point him to the Double M Rodeo. This family-owned, full-service Western store keeps its shelves stocked with an array of American-made products, including boots, belts, hats, jeans, and accessories, such as belt buckles and bolo ties. Every summer, Double M Rodeo also lives up to its name by hosting a rodeo that stretches from July through Labor Day.