- Two All Day Fort Ballocity Passes Valid for the Fort Ballocity Attraction
- Four All Day Fort Ballocity Passes Valid for the Fort Ballocity Attraction
- Four All Day Ballocity Passes, Four Laser Tag Passes and Four Jumpshot Passes
- Two 2.5-Hour Unlimited Play Passes
- Unlimited Play Passes are valid Friday and Saturday from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. any month and Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. during July and August.
TreePaad Fun Center
At Fort Ballocity, TreePaad Fun Center's centerpiece adventure, kids and adults fire soft balls at targets, load them into buckets, and disappear beneath a foam-ball shower. Within the same three-story structure, 30 feet of waterless slides send visitors racing through more colorful twists and turns than an Alfred Hitchcock comic strip. However, Fort Ballocity is only one of TreePaad's indoor attractions. Neon lights paint a laser-tag arena, rock-climbing walls stretch to the ceiling, and a video arcade creates an orchestra of electronic beeps. Kids younger than 4 can join the fun in the toddler play area, filled with soft surfaces on which to climb and slide.
This sprawling fun haven can set the stage for parties, office outings, or simply spontaneous visits. For kids' birthdays, an on-staff party coach organizes each moment of the festivities, from serving food to helping kids create stuffed animals at the Stuff-n-Fluff area.