All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pretreatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Decisions about health care should not be made in haste. Consultation required as all candidates may not be eligible. Eligibility will be determined on an individual basis applying the accepted and prevailing standards of practice. Non-candidates will be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicagoland Aesthetics & Veins Without Surgery
Brands Used: Cooltouch, VenaSeal, Botox, Juvederm, Kybella & More
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: 11–25
Parking: Parking lot
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Pro Tip: Ask questions—we have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff.