All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service area: See the map
- Number of treatments: One
- 5–6 foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home
- Sweeping webs and wasp nests from eaves
- Treating ant mounds or trailing ants in yards (up to 30 feet away from home) or moisture point granulation for drip stations in desert landscaping
- Clean in-wall dusting via electrical outlets (no baseboard spraying)
- Cabinet voids and moisture point interior dusting
- Money-back guarantee for the following pests: scorpions, spiders, ants, all roach species except German, earwigs, crickets, silverfish, beetles, pantry pests, pill bugs, centipedes, millipedes, and wasps
Learn More About Pest Control
When it comes to pest control, you might try a DIY approach. But some nasty bugs are best left to professionals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Does not include treatment coverage for specialty pests including German Cockroaches, Carpenter Ants, Bees, Termites, Bed Bugs, Mosquitoes, and Rats. However, customers with a voucher can receive these at a discounted rate - call for details. Includes a 5-6 foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home. Valid for homes up to 3,500 square feet; additional fees may apply for larger homes. Valid only within select service areas. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bulwark Exterminating
The techs at Bulwark Exterminating guarantee their barrier treatments will both prevent pests from moving in and kill any pests currently squatting in your home. They're so confident, that if you happen to find any pests still alive after a treatment, the techs will come back and treat the area for free within 48 hours, ruining any potential revenge plots.
To further put customers at ease, the technicians rely on effective products and integrated pest-management techniques to prevent bugs and other unwanted invaders. These environmentally friendly techniques include removing the pests' source of food and creating a power spray barrier around the foundation. The technicians deal with everything from spiders to fire ants, depending on where customers live.