Divers get an up-close view of sharks from the safety of a secure metal cage, 3 miles off the coast of Oahu’s picturesque North Shore
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included:
- A ride on a 36- or 42-foot boat with shade and cushioned seating.
- A short safety briefing, followed by a history of shark tours
- Masks and snorkels are provided
- Departure time: By appointment. Tours begin at 7 a.m.
- Departure location: Haleiwa Harbor
- Notable sights: in the cages, visibility is up to 150 feet below the surface. Divers can see the sharks swimming up from the deep.
- What to bring:
- Change of clothes
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Snacks and motion sickness relief if needed
- Underwater video camera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Transportation from Waikiki and Kahala can be purchased for an additional fee. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About North Shore Shark Adventures
North Shore Shark Adventures gets divers up close with sharks and other wildlife during oceanic and underwater tours. For those who prefer to see the sharks from afar, two-hour tours take in the landscape and other oceanic animals including dolphins, Hawaiian green sea turtles, and humpback whales. Those who want a closer look can dive in a secure metal cage, plunging beneath the waves to swim alongside the sharks.