All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, call early for best availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cerulean Advanced Fitness and Wellness
Cerulean Advanced Fitness and Wellness started out as a health center for athletes, after founder Fabrice Dechoux discovered integrative medicine was the key to recovery for his daughter, a promising tennis player who suffered a succession of injuries over two years. Today, the facility is home to a variety of noninvasive modalities aimed at helping all people achieve an optimal level of health and wellness. Through the BODY360 Assessment, the center quantifies 10 key health indicators on each client in order to establish an individualized program with specific goals.
Here's a quick look at some of the center's programs and services:
- Arctic Cryotherapy: whole body and localized cryotherapy sessions in which an ice cold mist covers the affected area in an effort to reduce inflammation and increase metabolism, among other benefits
- Precision Hydration: individualized program that uses science and data to determine ideal hydration specific to each person
- Physical Testing: two series of medical-grade tests—Physio360 and Cellular360—that help clients achieve optimal physiological fitness based on the individual's specific needs and objective