What You'll Get
- $7.94 for one single-day general admission ticket (up to $11.34 value)
- $15.87 for two single-day general admission tickets (up to $22.68 value)
- $27 for four single-day general admission tickets (up to $45.36 value)
- $42 for six single-day general admission tickets (up to $68.04 value)
- Children under 12 years old receive free admission.
- Saturday, March 24, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Food and drink are not included in the cost of admission.
Italian Festival of Arizona
- What you’ll do: listen to music, buy handcrafted goods, soak up the culture
- What you’ll eat: Italian classics from top local vendors; past years’ festivals have featured Dolce Vita, Marcellino’s, and Forno Fabbri, among others
- Fun thing to try: face painting for kids, pasta-eating contest, or listening to opera music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2018. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Food and drink are not included in the cost of admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.