About this Business
- HoursSun-Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
From Our Editors
The trick to getting people, especially children, excited to learn is to make educational opportunities fun and exciting. That's why OdySea Aquarium fills its 200,000-square-foot expanse with more than 50 exhibits that deliver theme-park-style amusement. From SeaTREK helmet diving to close encounters with penguins, OdySea Aquarium's many interactive attractions give visitors a chance to view more than 30,000 aquatic animals.
- SeaTREK Helmet Diving: Participants change into a wetsuit and helmet, then enter an 8-foot-deep aquarium where they'll walk along a trail and view exotic fish.
- Rivers of the World: This comprehensive exhibit showcases river-dwelling creatures from American and rainforest regions, including piranhas, paddlefish, and largemouth bass.
- Sharks of the Deep: As an enclosed elevator with glass walls descends deeper and deeper into a 200,000-gallon habitat, riders can spot giant stingrays, eight species of sharks, and three different schooling fish.
- Great Barrier Reef Tunnel: A tunnel coursing through a large aquarium surrounds visitors in water containing colorful fish that inhabit the Great Barrier Reef, including the Moorish idol, harlequin tuskfish, and foxface rabbitfish.