From Our Editors
In Focus: Bing's Restaurant
- The Stranger’s assessment: “… serves fancy burgers to Madison Park residents with a healthy side of joie-de-vivre.”
- Vegetarian spotlight: roasted sweet potato sandwich with caramelized onions, goat cheese, and chimichurri.
- The draft list: always rotating with domestic and international craft beers, including several gluten-free options.
- Happy hour: twice a day from 3–6 p.m. and 9 p.m.–close; half-off small plates, draft beers, wine, and well drinks.
- When to feast on fried Draper Valley chicken and honey sriracha dipping sauce: every Sunday from 4:30 p.m. until it runs out.