About this Business
From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Cloud City Coffee
Since opening in 2002, Cloudy City Coffee has become a neighborhood staple, going so far as to crown itself the “town hall of Maple Leaf.” Read on to learn more about this popular gathering place.
- It’s kid-friendly. While parents sip freshly brewed drinks and surf free WiFi, little ones can frolic in the kid’s play area.
- Good coffee takes time. At the hand-poured slow bar, you can linger over coffee brewed in a french press or Chemex.
- You can skip the line if you’re in a hurry. Just pour yourself a hot cup of joe from the self-serve bar and drop $1 into the honor-system coffers.
- The owner knows her coffee. Jill Killen has been drinking coffee ever since she was a baby. Maybe that’s why she picked Tony’s Coffees and Teas to be her supplier—a trusted name in the Pacific Northwest since 1971.
- Get more than liquid refreshment. Regulars rave about Cloud City’s breakfast burritos, quiches, and coconut bread.
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page