From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Cyber-Dogs
Open since 2002, Cyber-Dogs serves up 100% vegetarian hot dogs for guests to nosh on as they surf the web. Here are a few more things to keep you up to speed on this herbivore-centric internet cafe.
- Many of the dogs feature adventurous toppings. Some of these include hummus, artichoke hearts, and beets. Of course, customers can just opt for the “Plain Jane” or a simple vegetarian brat with sauerkraut.
- They welcome vegans too. Cooks can make many of their specialty dogs 100% vegan upon request.
- You can tweet while you eat.They’ve got web-ready PC stations, as well as WiFi so people can bring in their own laptops.
- Food comes with free internet. All orders over $2 include 20 minutes internet access. During Internet Happy Hour (Monday–Friday, 3 p.m.–6 p.m.), you get a full hour with a $6 purchase.
- It’s got a friendly, off-beat vibe. Regulars rave about the charming staff and eclectic, yet amiable atmosphere, which [Seattle PI](http://www.seattlepi.com/default/article/Cheap-Eats-Cyber-Dogs-1113078.php calls a “friendly burst of funk”