From Our Editors
Elliott Bay Pizza Co.: A User’s Guide
- Pizza: the Elliott Bay Special with pepperoni, canadian bacon, italian sausage, black olives, mozzarella, and mushrooms
- Sub: the Maui with canadian bacon, pineapple, mozzarella, and alfredo sauce
- Burger: the Big Baby with pepperjack cheese and jalapeños
- If you plan on ordering a calzone, or “zonie,” give your server a heads up. Each one takes about 20 minutes to bake.
- Ask for a punchcard. If you order nine pizzas, the tenth is on the house.
While You’re in the Neighborhood: After dinner, grab a pint at Targy’s Tavern (600 W. Crockett Street), which claims to be one of the first bars to open after Prohibition.