From Our Editors
In Focus: Irwin’s Neighborhood Bakery and Cafe
- Locations: two—Wallingford and Eastlake
- Claim to fame: marionberry pie and pizza made from scratch
- Other specialties: homemade pastries, quiches, and deli-style sandwiches
- What makes the food special: ingredients such as free-range eggs, hormone-free Sunshine Dairy products, Stumptown coffee, and local flour
- When to go: Stop by on the third Tuesday of the month, when 20% of the proceeds are donated to the charity of an employee’s choice.