Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
5 signed up for this.
About this Business
From Our Editors
Julia’s on Broadway: A User’s Guide
- Appetizer: Julia’s deluxe nachos topped with pulled pork
- Entree: housemade vegan burger blended with quinoa, oats, and beans
- Dessert: fresh-baked cookie sundae
Where to Sit: If the sun’s still shining, grab a seat on the patio for some of the best people-watching in the city.
When to Go
- Swing by on Sunday around 2 p.m. for the Queen of the Brunch drag show, which features a rotating cast of celebrity impersonators and mimosas served by the pitcher.
- For deals on wine and cocktails, hit up the daily happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- If you want to try the popular cookie sundae, give your server some advance notice. Chefs bake the cookie to order, so it takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
- The restaurant prides itself on accommodating most dietary restrictions, be it veganism or an allergy to gluten. Let your server know about any you may have before ordering.