All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 17, 2014
Reviewed October 29, 2014
Reviewed August 30, 2013
What You'll Get
- One Month of Group Classes 3 Times a Week (12 Classes) and One 60-Minute Private Training Session
- One Month of Group Classes 2 Times a Week (8 Classes) and One 30-Minute Private Training Session
- One 12-Week Boot Camp. Includes:
- Intense group classes
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling
- Mandatory “Get Started Meeting” on the start date at 12.30 p.m.
- Spring 2018: February 3–April 28
- Summer 2018: May 26-August 18
- Fall 2018: September 22–December 15
See the gym’s schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. For bootcamp option, must attend Get Started Meeting. Valid for new students only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
That moment Andrea discovered kettlebell training proved to be life changing. As mentioned in her feature in O Magazine, not only did she begin to exceed her own physical-fitness goals, she became so enamored with the regimen that she created her own gym devoted to the workout. Today, Kettlebility brings together expert instructors as well as students of all fitness levels to develop strength and flexibility during group classes and one-on-one personal training. The practice of combining form and movement to attention and safety helps students move better and stronger. The group classes ascend in difficulty, with tests between levels to ensure students have the skill sets necessary to increase the challenge without harming themselves or the kettlebells’ feelings.