Now This Is Something Special
Mexico Cantina and Vera Cruz Cooking has a treat for you!
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Drink specials for happy hour. Come in person to get details.
Thanks for Letting Us Know!
About this business
- Mexican, American, Latin American, Fast Food, Tapas
- Lunch, Dinner
Report | 2 years ago
From Our Editors
In Focus: Mexico Cantina Y Veracruz Cochina
- Specialty: Modern Mexican cooking and creative margaritas
- Popular dish: fajitas made with natural beef or sustainably-fished seafood
- Vegetarian’s choice: sweet-potato enchiladas with goat cheese and poblano sauce
- Critic’s favorite: a Seattle Times reviewer loved the Ahi Tuna Flores, praising the “pepper-and-spice-rubbed rectangles of seared rare tuna” served with seasonal veggies
- What to drink: hibiscus margarita with tequila, triple sec, and house-made hibiscus-flower syrup
- Don’t miss: the lime-salt-dusted tortilla chips
- Best seats in the house: on the rooftop patio or around the indoor fire pit
- Eco-friendly cred: Mexico Cantina composts food waste to increase sustainability
- Before dinner: catch a movie or do some shopping at Pacific Place, the shopping center that Mexico Cantina calls home