Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
5 signed up for this.
You are now following this business, so you'll hear first if they have great stuff to offer you.
About this business
- HoursSun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PMMon ClosedTue-Fri 3:00 PM - 8:00 PMSat 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
What some people are buzzing about:
From Our Editors
In Focus: Two Beers Brewing Co.
- Specialty: craft beer made with local ingredients
- Number of beers on draft: 13
- Number of tasting-room taps: 18 (shared with Seattle Cider Company)
- Number of growler-filling stations: 6
- Spiciest beer: the jalapeño-infused Evo
- Best day to go: Stop by on Thursday, when bartenders tap a new cask, or Friday during the summer, when local food trucks congregate outside.
- Food: Pretzels and pizzas are available, but guests are also encouraged to bring in their own.
- Seating options: indoors near the HDTVs or outside on the sunny patio
- Brewery motto: “Life is just a little more honest after two beers.”