About this Business
- HoursSun-Thu11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Pizza and cheesesteaks. They're two of the East Coast's most iconic foods, but you don't have to travel to New York or Philadelphia to get an authentic taste. At Westshore Pizza & Cheesesteaks, chefs combine their reverence for these classics with a dedication to freshness. Whether you order a pizza crafted from scratch-made dough, a cheesesteak stuffed with peppers and onions, or one of the restaurant's other Italian-American favorites, you're getting a meal whose quality is matched only by its taste. Read on to see a few of our favorite dishes:
- Pizza: Try the Works, a hearty take on the classic Italian pie with pepperoni and Italian sausage joined by peppers, onions, and mushrooms. You can also explore a variation on the pizza theme with piping-hot calzones and strombolis.
- Cheesesteaks: Available with Angus steak or marinated chicken, these staple sandwiches come smothered in cheese and your choice of toppings. The shop also expands its sandwich domain with overstuffed hoagies and grinders, as well as deli-style clubs.
- Wings: Bone-in or boneless, Westshore's chicken wings come in mild, medium, and hot varieties, with a barbecue options for those looking to escape the heat. Order as few as six or as many as 50.
- Italian specialties: Looking for some homestyle comfort food? Westshore maintains a full menu of spaghettis, lasagnas, and other pasta dishes just like grandma used to make.