We had the breakfast deal and it was very good and very large portions too! Very good service and nice cozy atmosphere too.
Very poor service, it took a long time for the waitress to seat us, I had to nock on the table to get her to come.
It took over 45 min to get our meal and there was only 4 people in the rest
Was very good and large servings.
I had the burger; it was very good, juicy and a whole myriad of tastes. My wife had the Thai dish and it was very tasty and had some heat to it. All in all nice place, good service and pleasant staff.
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill